Harvey³ or Jimmey: How to choose the perfect ride for your baby?
When you’re awaiting the arrival of a new baby, the stroller you choose for your family is a hugely important decision. Every Easywalker stroller is made with love - after all, it’s how you’ll discover the world together in those early weeks, months and beyond.
Because no two families are the same, each of our strollers comes with different features to complement every lifestyle and routine. To help you decide, we’ve compared two of our most loved strollers: the Harvey³ and the Jimmey. Which will you choose?
Jimmey - The one that has it all
Sophisticated Jimmey provides your newborn with absolute comfort, snuggled in eco-friendly fabrics, while also being equipped to handle any terrain. With excellent suspension and puncture-proof tyres, this stroller was designed for active families, going off-road in any weather. Feel ready for big adventures while keeping your little one comfy and relaxed!
“Every parent wants the best for their children. I tried the Jimmey, these are the best wheels for my child. The comfortable ride, the variance of settings, the quality…it ticks all the boxes.” - Patricia, mother of Hayden
Harvey³ - Rides like a dream
Whether you’re heading to the shops, navigating the city or going for a walk in the woods with your baby, Harvey³ offers an incredibly smooth ride. Made with sustainable fabrics, compact and easy to fold, it is super easy to steer and manoeuvre wherever you may go.
“Our greatest wish was to find a practical stroller that would match our active lifestyle. We love to travel and hike and this stroller makes it easy. We are happy! ” - Antony, father of Noah
Spotlight on Jimmey
- The padded mattress is covered with sustainable TENCEL ™, a natural, skin friendly fabric that helps to regulate your baby’s temperature. The rest of the fabric on the stroller is also sustainable, made from recycled PET bottles.
- The Jimmey carrycot features a specially designed anti-reflux system with a height adjuster to create an incline position that actively minimises reflux while your baby sleeps.
- Equipped for all weather with an extendable windshield on the carrycot, XL sun canopy (on both the carrycot and seat) and a clever ventilation system at the bottom of the carrycot to circulate air.
- The Puncture-proof rubber tyres have excellent suspension.
- Comes with a useful removable basket that can hold up to 10 kg / 34L.
- Jimmey also adapts to your growing toddler with an adjustable extra-long footrest.
Get to know Harvey³
- Harvey³ is spacious yet compact, weighing 11kg it also folds into a neat package with ease.
- The carrycot has an XL sun canopy for extra protection - rain or shine.
- The built-in basket can hold up to 5kg / 18L. Going out in wild weather? Keep your things dry with the all weather basket.
- Harvey³ can grow alongside your family, converting into a double stroller for twins or a new baby sibling.
- With sustainability at the heart of what we do, the fabric is made of recycled PET bottles.
- The stroller can easily be upgraded with a set of all-terrain wheels for extra grip when exploring!
Parent Tip: Make precious memories this summer and get ready for lovely strolls in the sunshine with these 5 useful tips.