Dutch Customer Care Specialist
Written on February 14th by Nora Zougari
Company | about us
At Easywalker we make award winning strollers and buggies. We live and
breathe the Easywalker slogan: ‘Life is glorious. Let’s go.’, stimulating parents
to go out and explore the world with their children.
Our company was founded in Amsterdam in 1989, introducing a radical new
stroller concept: the first three-wheel stroller in Europe. That challenger
mentality is still very much alive, and we pride ourselves in making award
winning products that are easy to use, cleverly designed and highly
comfortable for parents and kids. We believe that happiness lies in connecting
with the world and the people around you.
Still based in Amsterdam, we are active in 45 countries with three product
brands: Easywalker, MINI by Easywalker and Disney by Easywalker. All clearly
positioned brands with their own story and assortment.
The Easywalker family is a closely connected and dedicated team full of
entrepreneurial spirits. We aim to challenge, to innovate and to grow.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a customer care specialist to join
our dynamic and growing team. Do you have experience with handling
customer requests and do you enjoy to provide exceptional service to all types
of customers, whether it’s a retailer, a distributor or a consumer? Are you a
team player and do you speak Dutch and English?
We are looking for a motivated and talented colleague to join our customer
You will be supporting our partners with their orders, claims and questions,
help our consumers with all products questions and queries they may have and
you will contribute to a positive and pro-active mindset within the company.
Your goal will be to handle pre and after sales queries in a professional, caring,
accurate and efficient manner. We score high on customer satisfaction and
your goal is to increase this level again and again. Once you master all of these
general responsibilities, there is plenty of room to grow by contributing to one or more of our exciting future projects. We are always changing and growing
and we want you to grow with us.
Essential job functions
- Answering questions and service requests via telephone and email
- Coordinating repair requests in cooperation with our engineer
- Entering, amending and adjusting orders fulfilling the customer expectation
- Coordinate our customers, our sales team and our logistics partner to get orders at the right time and in the most efficient way to our customers
- Arranging shipments
- Contributing to additional support programs/projects (e.g. process improvement, increase customer satisfaction, creation of working instructions, develop training materials, sell through etc.)
Desired skills & expertise
- Innate desire to satisfy the needs of customers
- Customer focused, empathetic and able to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Ability to handle complaints in a positive way; enthusiasm for technical matters
- Native or excellent level of Dutch, good oral and written skills in English - further languages e.g. German, Spanish or French are an asset
- A flexible and pro-active mind-set, a fast learner
- 1 - 2 years working experience in a customer service environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Experience with leading or contributing to initiatives or projects which result in process improvements, case handling improvements, structured products trainings or other enhancements is a plus
What we can offer you
- A great working atmosphere
- A competitive salary
- A young and dynamic international team and a diverse set of customers
- A fast growing company within Amsterdam Oud- Zuid “Schinkel Area”
- A platform to develop yourself as a person and as an entrepreneurial professional
- This position is for 32 hours per week, with the possibility of working from home some of the hours
How to contact us
Ready to embark on a growth journey? Then apply and Let’s go!
Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org