Quality is the cornerstone of the Easywalker brand. This is why we offer lifetime warranty on our lines of strollers and buggies. Get your lifetime warranty now!
After you register with us, we offer Lifetime Warranty on our selection of strollers (Harvey⁵ Premium, Harvey⁵, Harvey³, Harvey², Jimmey, Rudey and Charley) and our buggies (Jackey, Jackey Special Editions, Miley and our MINI by Easywalker line of products).
Register your new Easywalker product on our website within six months after purchase, and you’re ready to enjoy carefree walks with your little one for a lifetime. Life is glorious, Let’s go!
Before you register your product, please have the following information available to process your registration correctly:
- Digital version of your proof of purchase (Please attach your receipt as PNG or JPG/JPEG)
- Batch number of your product
Keep in mind, the verification of eligibility happens at the time a warranty claim is filed.
My item arrived damaged. Can I exchange it for another one?
If you received your item defective or damaged we’ll be happy to offer you a replacement or have it repaired. Contact us to get further instructions about the process.
How can I get a warranty replacement?
If the purchase date was 6 months ago or less, you can register for life time warranty here.
If the date of purchase is longer ago than 6 months, a two years warranty is provided on your Easywalker product commencing on the date your order was delivered. You need to have the proof of purchase at hand. Read more about our warranty here.
If you purchased the product via us directly, please contact us directly in case you need support for a damaged part.
If you purchased the product somewhere else, please contact the reseller in order to receive a solution.
Which products have lifetime warranty?
Products with lifetime warranty:
- Easywalker Harvey²
- Easywalker Harvey² Premium
- Easywalker Harvey² All-Terrain
- Easywalker Harvey³
- Easywalker Harvey³ Premium
- Easywalker Harvey⁵ Premium
- Easywalker Harvey⁵
- Easywalker Charley
- Easywalker Rudey
- Easywalker Jimmey
- Easywalker Jackey
- Easywalker Jackey Special Editions
- Easywalker Jackey XL
- Easywalker Miley
- Easywalker Miley²
- MINI by Easywalker Stroller
- MINI by Easywalker Buggy SNAP
- MINI by Easywalker Buggy GO
- MINI by Easywalker Buggy TURN
Warranty becomes active after registration, within 6 months of purchase.
Registration for Lifetime Warranty is available starting April 15th 2021.
Accessories have our standard warranty of 2 years.
What is not covered by the warranty?
Our lifetime warranty is only applicable to consumers that buy our products for personal use. This means that the use of our products for commercial reasons (reselling, renting or leasing out) is not covered by this warranty.
The warranty only applies to the original buyer and is non-transferrable. The product has to be registered within 6 months of purchase.
The following things are not covered by our warranty:
- Damage incurred during transport or air travel;
- Damage caused by not following the instructions as indicated in the manual of the product, this includes maintenance instructions;
- Damage caused by repairs or service performed by unauthorized parties;
- Damage to the wheels (holes, tears);
- Damage caused by the (mis)use of accessories or other products attached to the Easywalker product;
- Damage caused by daily wear and tear on fabrics including discoloration, scratches on the frame;
- Damage caused by accidents, negligence, contact with fluids, inappropriate use or other external factors.
Where can I find the serial and/or batch number?
Harvey2 / Harvey3 / Harvey⁵ / Charley - You can find the serial and batch number on a white sticker on the right bottom side of the frame.
Easywalker XS Buggy / MINI XS Buggy / Disney XS Buggy - The serial and batch number can be found on a white sticker on the inside of the left frame tube (next to the shopping basket).
MINI Stroller 2019 - You can find the serial and batch number on a white sticker on the horizontal tube between the rear wheels.
On the carrycot the batch number is printed on the washing label.
On all textile accessories the batch number can be found on the washing label.
For more details, please click here.
TIP: If the instructions say left or right, this is always meant when looking from behind the Easywalker stroller push-bar.