Do you offer gift wrapping?
We'd love to! However, we don't have the facilities to offer a gift wrapping service right now. If you have an order delivered directly to another recipient, keep in mind that it will have the invoice enclosed.
I want to file a complaint. What is the procedure?
We hope you'll love your Easywalker and the service we offer you. In the unlikely event this is not the case we want to know about it as soon as possible so that we can put it right for you and ensure that it doesn’t happen again.
1. Give us as many details about your complaint by sending us a message.
2. We will investigate the complaint; this will typically be done by the team member who the complaint was originally made to. If they are not available, it will be handled by another member of the Customer Service team.
3. We aim to resolve all complaints within 14 days unless there are extenuating circumstances. We will contact you to discuss our findings and offer a resolution.
4. Once a resolution is agreed, your complaint will be closed and we will email you with a summary.
5. If at this stage you are unhappy with the action that has been taken, please contact us again and we will arrange for a review.
6. We will contact you within 5 business days with our final position and explaining our reasons for this. This is the company’s formal stance on this issue and cannot be changed.
7. If you do not agree with the solution or if we cannot reach a solution together? Then you can submit your complaint to the Disputes Committee via the European ODR Platform (https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).
Where can I find the serial and/or batch number?
Harvey2 / Harvey3 / Charley - You can find the serial and batch number on a white sticker on the right bottom side of the frame.
Easywalker XS Buggy / MINI XS Buggy / Disney XS Buggy - The serial and batch number can be found on a white sticker on the inside of the left frame tube (next to the shopping basket).
MINI Stroller 2019 - You can find the serial and batch number on a white sticker on the horizontal tube between the rear wheels.
On the carrycot the batch number is printed on the washing label.
On all textile accessories the batch number can be found on the washing label.
For more details, please click here.
TIP: If the instructions say left or right, this is always meant when looking from behind the Easywalker stroller push-bar.